You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our products and systems, accomplish great things and ensuring that best practices, standards, and processes are adhered to.
You will roughly spend 100% of your time in engineering. You will need to acquire contextual breadth and depth in your product domain.
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background. We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves. Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive startup experience with our recent expansion into a new business vertical and exploration of new products.
- Requirement Analysis & Coding
- 3rd party API integration
- Frontend and Backend development
- Knowledge about SQL and NoSQL
- Knowledge about REST API, JSON, XML, RSS
- Learning attitude
No. of Vacancy: 2
- Fulltime Equivalent (FTE)
How to Apply
- E-mail us your CV at email@example.com mentioning position & expected salary in the subject line
- Application Deadline: 15 December 2018 11:59 PM